Children in Families (CIF) is a local Christian, non-governmental organization which was founded in 2006 to support children to receive family-based-care in the community. The main goal of CIF is to place vulnerable children in loving families in order to enable them to become healthy, positive adult members of their families and communities.
The HEAL Officer will work closely with HEAL Manager to provide capacity building to partners including churches in order to promote and expand family-based care models within church ministry and partner program framework and implementation. He/she will also liaison with other CIF program teams to mobilize networks, develop materials and document learning.
1. Capacity development for partners
- Establish church networks to promote family-based care within church ministry and communities
- Train church leaders/NGO partners/RCIs on CIF care models and child related training with other CIF program team
- Provide follow up support to partners when required
2. Program Learning and development
- Document best practices to inform future program design
- Work with supervisor and other program teams to develop training materials
- Monitor the project progress and adjust plan when necessary
- Create platforms for collecting feedback from partners for future improvement
- Engage in project development
3. Program Administration
- Create/update partner profiles on a regular basis.
- Produce regular reports as required
- Provide administrative support to the HEAL program as needed
- Host/arrange donor/partner visits for shared learning.
- Perform other tasks required
- Passion for caring for orphans and vulnerable children to be kept in family setting
- Commit to CIF’s Vision, Mission and Values
- Degree in Christian Ministry, Development, Social Work, or other related fields
- At least 3 years working experience in church holistic development and preferably in child protection sector
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Internet and Email
- Good command of English and Khmer both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a multicultural team
- Be flexible and willing to work under minimum supervision
- Be willing to travel
- Good communication skills
- Good multi-tasking and commitment to deadlines
- Effective training and facilitation skills
- Ability to work effectively with churches and NGOs partners
- Commitment to continual learning and self-development
Criminal Record Check: CIF is a Child Safe Organization; successful candidate will be required to sign and adhere to CIF’s child protection policy and submit a Criminal Record check.
Clarification: Children in Families is a Christian Organization, but we do not discriminate based on religion. All candidates willing to work and learn are encouraged to apply.
We Do NOT accept CVs or Cover Letters!
Please complete our application form and email to:
Ms. Orng Muylen
Phone: 031 4323 223
The closing date for submission of the application is 17 June, 2019 at 5:00PM.