Dear Prayer Supporters,
April is when Cambodians mark their new year. It is a great time to make new resolutions to stand with CIF in prayer throughout the coming months! Our team gathers each first and third Monday to pray for the children and families of CIF, our staff, and the broader issues affecting children in adversity. We would love to hear of our prayer partners gathering with others to pray on this same day.
This month please join us in praying for the following:
- N.T. Unspoken request. Urgent.
- We continue to run across illegal, unregistered orphanages. Pray that we could know how best to handle each situation.
- Srey P. is a child in a difficult situation. We have done what we can, but need the Lord to keep her safe.
- Pray for us to find a perfect family for Lee.
- 3 new children in Kinship Care, 1 new child in Foster Care
Please continue to pray for the following on-going concerns:
- We continue to have many requests for our Kinship Care assistance, more than our available finances. Each child in Kinship Care is preventing that child from ever having to be in an orphanage.
- Health and safety of our staff as they travel.
- Health of the CIF kids, it’s easy to get sick in hot season!
Praise God with us for:
- Peya’s condition, which has stabilized, and his family, who has renewed hope and energy to care for him! This is truly a miracle!
- N.R., who has really taken off at his new school! His grandmother is amazed, and his brother now is begging to go to school too!
Rejoicing in His Goodness,
Cathleen Jones and the CIF Team