HELP PLACE CHILDREN IN FAMILIES
Join our Mailing List!
P.S. - We Hate Spam too.
Children In Families (CIF) exists to place vulnerable children in loving families enabling them to become healthy, positive adult members of their families and communities.
Equipping and strengthening families and communities to provide a nurturing environment for children, through family-based care, community development and educational support.
CHILDREN IN FAMILIES WORKS TO:
- Provide family-based emergency care for children in crisis
- Identify, screen and train families for short-term and long-term foster care
- Identify and assist biological families for kinship care
- Provide on-going training and support for families
- Provide services and support for children with disabilities and their families
- Improve access to education
- Raise awareness and educate others on the need for family-based care as a first response to children in crisis